[Asterisk-Users] IAXy setup

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Fri Oct 22 05:08:43 MST 2004

I agree, I got my first IAXy yesterday. I couldn't for the life of me
get DHCP to work, then I remember it was plugged into a VLAN on a Cisco
Switch (3550). Spanning tree always "waits" to bring up the vlan on
ports, unless specified otherwise. It would appear the IAXy only sends
an initial DHCP request and then it's hit or miss. DNS support would be
great, that's why there is an altserver, I would guess. Speaking of
which, I'm going to put up a new post on echo avoidance with the IAXy.