[Asterisk-Users] Connecting to Commander NT132

Nick Cobley nick.cobley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:52:13 MST 2004

Hi,

I am looking at connecting Asterisk upto a Commander NT132. I need 2
lines, and initially was going to connect it up to some analog ports,
which I have since discovered they don't have.

So I am taking another look at other options rather than getting a
couple single line cards.

Now firstly, would I be able to install something like a Fritz ISDN
card and hook that upto the PABX? I know this can be done with say an
E1 card but was not sure if the same applies with an ISDN card
connecting to the PABX rather than the carrier.

If someone could perhaps summarise my options I would appreciate it.
We will be installing a number of systems in exactly the same
configuration, so I need to try and understand these areas a little
more.

BTW I am in Australia if that makes a difference.

Kind regards
Nick