[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi in stable? (New subject)

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Thu Oct 21 21:39:17 MST 2004

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Brian West [mailto:brian at bkw.org]
>Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:13 AM
>To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
>Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] DUNDi in stable? (New subject)
>

>www.bkw.org/dundi.tar.gz should compile and install on stable
>
>bkw

I got it compiled and installed.  I have created a private peering group
for use within our company.  I followed the document at
www.bkw.org/dundi.txt but I receive the following error when I test:

Oct 22 00:36:11 NOTICE[16384]: pbx_dundi.c:1025 update_key: No such key
'promed_pbx.promedicalinc.com.pub' for creating RSA encrypted shared key
for '00:0f:1f:6d:19:3e'!

I did run the astgenkey -n promed_pbx.promedicalinc.com.pub command from
the /var/lib/asterisk/keys directory.  I also verified using the CLI
command show keys that the key is loaded and listed exactly like I have
referenced it.

On a CVS-HEAD-10/20/2004 machine following the same procedure I do not
receive the error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert Jackson