[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Flashing (different issue)

Shields, Larry lshields at necunified.com
Thu Oct 21 15:33:49 MST 2004

If your users only want to receive voice messages in email then you could
set the delete flag to yes in the voicemail.conf file.

If set to "yes" the message will be deleted from the voicemailbox (after
having been emailed).
The delete flag, when used alone (instead of with voicemail broadcast),
provides functionality that allows a user to receive their voicemail via
email alone.

I would think this would prevent the MWI on your phone from turning on, but
have not personally tried it.