[Asterisk-Users] Warning message

Steve Clark sclark at netwolves.com
Thu Oct 21 13:33:45 MST 2004

Hi list,

I have t100p hooked to a nortel system that controls our office. I also have a
tdm40 with two fxs modules that I have adsi phones connected to. I can dial from
my office phone to the adsi phone and it works but I get the following message
and can't figure out what it means. ( I can also dial from the asdi phone to my
office extension ).

Oct 21 16:06:10 WARNING[-1313023056]: chan_zap.c:7535 pri_dchannel: Ring
requested on unconfigured channel 0/23 span 1

Any enlightment would be appreciated.

zapata.conf
; pretty much the sample
adsi=no
callerid=asreceived
switchtype = national
signalling = pri_net
group = 2
channel => 1-23

Thanks,
Steve

--

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."  (Ben Franklin)

decreases."  (Thomas Jefferson)