[Asterisk-Users] automatically logging on/off agents

Jolan Luff jolan at protection.cx
Thu Oct 21 13:22:35 MST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to setup two extensions by which agents can automatically
login and logoff with asterisk-1.0.0.  My extensions.conf looks like
this:

exten => *904,1,AgentCallbackLogin(${CALLERIDNUM}|${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => *904,2,Hangup
exten => *905,1,AgentCallbackLogin(${CALLERIDNUM}|'#')
exten => *905,2,Hangup

I have no pin set for my agents and logging in works great, however,
logging off does not.  Agents are still required to press pound to
logoff.  Is there anyway to do this without touching the source code?