[Asterisk-Users] New Channel Driver: chan_bluetooth

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Wed Oct 20 18:35:33 MST 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:
> after a couple of days work banging my head against the wall (bloody
> standards my arse), i've got chan_bluetooth to a point where it's
> starting to function - certianly more than just proof of concept now.

Just to note it here too (along with the chan_bluetooth list), I tested
this out with two phones: a Sony-Ericsson T68i and a SE T637.

Both phones were seen without any problems. The T68i has some
(non-Asterisk) related problems where I wasn't able to place a call; with
the T637, I can make a call, but only get audio one way (person on the
remote end talking to me; the person on the other end doesn't get any
audio.)

In any case, great start!

This is on kernel 2.6.8-pre4, with a CS radio.