[Asterisk-Users] H323 Connection to Splicecom Maximiser

asterisk-users asterisk-users at solutios.com
Wed Oct 20 17:24:25 MST 2004

Hi Everyone

We would like to connect our Splicecom Maximiser PBX to our Asterisk box
via H323 so that we can send our US calls via a low cost carrier (e.g.
Broadvoice).

Has anyone managed to do this in the past (I remember seeing some
companies also worked with this system in the UK).

The Maximiser only speaks H323 (not SIP) and can act as an H323
Gatekeeper, so in theory we should just be able to log on to the system
(he said, wishing it was that simple!).

Many thanks

John