[Asterisk-Users] app_conference

Donny Kavanagh kavando at trn.ca
Wed Oct 20 16:33:23 MST 2004

I found this patch a few days ago (on a mailing list), and patched it
against the latest cvs which I downloaded for app conference.  With
these changes I believe everything compiled fine no other tweaks
required other then the include dir for asterisk in the make file.

On a side note, id like to see a few more features in this module beep
on entry & part is a big one, however my c/c++ isnt savy enough.  I made
some attempts but without any luck.

If anyone feels bored, try it out and let me know.

Donny