[Asterisk-Users] OT: Chagres.net still in business?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Oct 20 14:38:19 MST 2004

Sorry for the OT, just don't know where else to ask :(

What's up with Chagres.net?

They used to be somewhat active on the list. I purchased a GS 102 from
them. It died. I've been trying for about a month to get an RMA from them.
None of the extensions in their menu are ever answered -- they all say
"the person at extension xxxx is on the phone, blah, blah, blah."

Are they still "in business?" Does anybody know how to actually talk to a
human?

Thanks in advance,