[Asterisk-Users] IP Phone that OFFICIALLY support Asterisk

Michael Crown mike at thevoipconnection.com
Wed Oct 20 12:56:50 MST 2004

Not claiming that this is a complete list, but I can state with certainty
that the following companies support Asterisk users and integrators:

Grandstream
SNOM
Uniden
IpDialog
Pulver Innovations

Cisco and Zultys don't officially support it, but seem to "tolerate"
Asterisk.  The only company that I know of that is openly hostile towards
Asterisk is Polycom.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
The VoIP Connection