[Asterisk-Users] Newbie with new Project VOIp

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:26:12 MST 2004

Hi!
I am  a newbie in VoIp. Looking for in the net I get this product to work
for Linux, now I have a few questions
I have a customer that wants implement VoIP using phones VOiP and analog and
integrate it into network voice/data.

1-Using * can integrate VOIP phone with analog phone and what that I need?

2-Which VOIP phones Can I use with *?

3-I can call from a VOIP phone to analog phone localy in my company and
viceversa, what that I need to do that?

4-* support SIP protocol besides H.323?

5-What about the performance using this?

6-What points I must take a count to use thisn product?

7.

8-If I use * I dont need any hardware to communicate with Phone, except the
phone , of course.?

I am  a newbie in this but I have a few years working with Linux -Any ideas
, cluees will be appreciate.

TIA

Edwin Quijada