[Asterisk-Users] Graceful CLI/crontab reboot

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at macp.eti.br
Wed Oct 20 10:31:43 MST 2004

Em Qua 20 Out 2004 15:14, Andrew Edmond escreveu:
> Asterisk Community --
>
> I'm looking for a way to gracefully shutdown asterisk at least once a
> day and bring it back online.  I'm using Gentoo Linux and using
> safe_asterisk from /etc/init.d/asterisk.
>
> Anybody have a handy CLI/crontab script that accomplishes this?
>
> Andrew

#!/bin/bash
export PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin
/usr/sbin/asterisk -r -x "stop when convenient"
rmmod wcusb
rmmod wcfxo
rmmod zaptel
modprobe wcusb
modprobe wcfxo
ztcfg -vvv
/usr/sbin/asterisk

I do exactly what you want. But I also restart 100% all of zaptel. Needed for
the USB FXS module.

I'm using this essentially in production in my business partner's home office
without problems for almost 2 months now.

Marcelo Pacheco