[Asterisk-Users] New Channel Driver: chan_bluetooth

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 20 09:27:44 MST 2004

Hi,

As you may have noticed I also started working on a bluetooth channel,
but since you already have a channel you probably are going to win this
contest anyway.

I just tested the code in Asterisk 1.0.0 with a Nokia 6210i and a Jabra
both connect over RFCOMM and send debug AT messages, but with neighter
of them am I able to get any sound. Or make a call out to the phone.
I don't know if your code is having the same 'strange' sco timeouts as
my test code has but I was pretty sure the Jabra-headset itself worked
without those timeout.

An extension has been made to BLT/Jabra, but when calling to it nothing
happens. I would be happy to help debugging and/or enhancing the code :)

Stefan de Konink