[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi in stable? (New subject)

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Wed Oct 20 07:58:15 MST 2004

That's good to know. But, not to sound dumb, I'm not a heavy CVS user, how
do I get the latest stable? As of now.

The way I'm used to doing it is:
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot
cvs login
cvs checkout zaptel libpri asterisk

But that doesn't tell me if that's head or stable. The instructions say:
cvs checkout -r v1-0 zaptel libpri asterisk asterisk-addons asterisk-sounds

For stable. But my understanding is that will give me version 1.0; no bug
fixes since the release of 1.0. I want the latest w/ bug fixes but no new
features.

My voicemail right now is not rigged for database support and such, just the
standard voicemail.conf; So if I go to the latest, I don't want to be forced
to retrofit my current voicemail setup.