[Asterisk-Users] Attempt at country tones

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Oct 20 04:56:31 MST 2004

Garry Taylor wrote:
> Hi,
> I am attempting to put together country tones for indications.conf and
> zonedata.c, and hope someone can help me.
> 1. Are these two files the only ones that have the country tone/indications?

Yes.

> 2. How to get my country tones included into zonedata.c, who would I send
> them to for inclusion?

bugs.Digium.com

> 3. Can anyone explain the meaning of "dialrecall" tone? Is the same tone you
> would get if someone put you on hold?

Sorry, no.  I don't know, someone else may.

> 4. Once I get all the tones included in *, would busydetect=yes then work
> for me?

Yes.  Assuming they are the correct tones and cadences.  Mail me off
list if you would like me to analyse a voicemail recording for frequency
and cadences.

> At present, I get one minute of busy tone at the end of every voice mail
> because * does not recognise it, and VM only ends at the end of 1 minute,
> because the CO stops sending anything after 1 minute.

This will be fixed.

> Using an X101p card behind an ADSL micro filter, so that maybe why
> disconnect supervision is not recongnised??

I do the same, and have created indications for New Zealand.  We now
have no problems.

> I am a newbe, but we all need to start somewhere, and I have researched the
> voip-info site already.

Cool.  Drop me a line if you have any problems/questions, but post here
if the community would benefit from the answer.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell