AW: [Asterisk-Users] CAPI and Asterisk (with AVM ISDN Card)

Pascal C. Kocher pascal.kocher at netbeat.biz
Tue Oct 19 23:42:26 MST 2004

HI Matt

I'm unsure about Fedore, but hav several instances of * running with
different avm cards running find (usb, fritz and c2) on debian stable
(woody).

The tricky part is to find the correct verion of the avm drivers to load
(since they are compiled for suse.

Does capiinfo show anything? Have you enabled capi in the kernel?

Best regards,
Pascal (also from switzerland)

  _____