[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on PowerPC v. Intel/AMD

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:39:03 MST 2004

In my case, I was running two X100P's. Not exactly the TDM40, but
should be the same concept. The driver for that card is slightly
different, in the fact that it uses the wcfxs kernel module (even on
FXO interfaces), rather than the wcfxo module of the X100P. However, I
doubt it makes a difference, the hardware should be compatible. It
sure works great on my 8500.

Brian