[Asterisk-Users] 7920 Help chan_sccp

Adam Menne amenne at mennelabs.com
Tue Oct 19 17:25:16 MST 2004

I am running the 7920, and I got the phone to login and register (I
think) and the Asterisk server see the button presses. However I get:

Device SEPxxxxxxxxxxx sent a keypress, but there is no active channel.

If I press forward it sees the Call forward function. At any rate I get
the above message anytime I am sending digits and pressing send.

The User is Wireless01, and I see wireless01 in the display, so that is
where I get the assumption that I am registered.

I do also see all the files being requested from the FTP server are in
fact successful.

I am running Asterisk 1.0.1 and the latest Head of Chan_sccp from the
Sourceforge CSV as of tonight (10/19/04).

Thanks,

Adam Menne