[Asterisk-Users] Wonderful Success with PAP2-NA

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Tue Oct 19 14:59:06 MST 2004

If I had the choice of buying Sipura SPA-2000's or Linksys's PAP2-NA's, I
should go with LinkSys?

I thought linksys didn't support it working with any other provider other
than vonage? Changing it would void their warranty or tech support or
whatever.

You got the PAP2-NA's for ~$50? That's a better deal than the Sipura's. Even
without official support from Linksys, probably worth paying half price. Not
that I've ever needed or even tried to use Sipura's tech support, if it even
exists.