[Asterisk-Users] Wonderful Success with PAP2-NA

Darren Sessions dsessions at ionosphere.net
Tue Oct 19 14:08:24 MST 2004

The PAP2 is essentially a Sipura. Other than the different skin, a
couple cool L.E.Ds, and an updated web interface - they might as well
be the same box. Linksys's entire line of VoIP boxes are based on the
Sipura technology.

Our experience has been that the Sipura rules supreme in features for
both the customers and for us, in terms of back-end service provider
capability but that Linksys has tighter quality control for included
lan cables, and power supplies.

Not sure I follow the 4-line bit when you physically only have to
lines..