[Asterisk-Users] Got SIP response 403 "Forbidden (From header is not a Trust host or gateway)" back

Roy asterisk at easy-up.net
Tue Oct 19 10:10:59 MST 2004

Can anyone tell me what is going on ?  SIP service provider told me that the
subscriber already registered.
When I call out the no.12345,Always got the error as follows. Not 403 "Not
Found" error ?
I've posted my configuration also ,pls help to check my problems. **
Incoming call is work fine.Thanks for advise.

 -- Executing Dial("SIP/roy-86bb", "SIP/12345 at sip_proxyout|30|r") in new
stack
    -- Called 12345 at sip_proxy-out
Urgent handler
Urgent handler
    -- Got SIP response 403 "Forbidden (From header is not a Trust host or
gateway)" back from mysip.provide.com
  == No one is available to answer at this time
------
sip.conf

register => username:password at mysip.provide.com

[sip-proxyout]
type=user
secret=password
username=username           ; For Outbound
fromuser=username
host=mysip.provide.com
canreinvite=yes

[sip_proxy-out]
type=peer                       ; For Inbound
host=mysip.provide.com
canreinvite=yes
context=default
disallow=all