[Asterisk-Users] debug extension matching

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Tue Oct 19 09:48:25 MST 2004

I thought I had the pattern matching down.  I have all my extensions and
contexts laid out to keep them nice an organized...

However, I've got a patter that is being double-matched.

I happen to have a test extension of 9174.  I thought that the only things
close to that are _91700NXXXXXX, _91701XX.  By the time the 4 is entered, it
should be narrowed right down to my 9174 extension.

However, after entering the number, I have to wait for the digit timeout for
it to go through, so obviously I have an unintended match going on somewhere.

Is there a command for * to spew out its potential matches as I dial numbers
so that I can figure out where it is?

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.