[Asterisk-Users] chan_mISDN

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Oct 19 09:16:10 MST 2004

Well the error does give you some clue on whats wrong and it's done that way
to give you exactly what you need to do:

Use AST_DEFINE_STATIC rather than AST_MUTEXT_INITIALIZER

Check out the other apps and compare them to chan_mISDN and you'll get what
you need to change.. its only one line if I recall.

bkw