[Asterisk-Users] SIP video support problem

Tomica Crnek Tomica.Crnek at span.hr
Tue Oct 19 06:47:43 MST 2004

Hi Doug,

Are you using eyeBeam with Asterisk? I posted in another message to this
group this text:

Hi everyone,

Is anyone using Xten eyeBeam Video softphone with Asterisk? It supports
few types of H.263 codecs for video. I have tried to use it with
Asterisk with enabled video support in sip.conf and allowed h263, but in
the moment I click to start sending video I get this error in Asterisk:

NOTICE[445923361]: Unknown RTP codec 127 received

Can anyone help?

Can you help?

Thanks,

Tomica