[Asterisk-Users] mISDN, CAPI, ISDN ???

Massimo De Nadal maxx at digital-system.it
Tue Oct 19 06:23:58 MST 2004

Definitely choose chan_capi.

Chan_modem is almost deprecated, bad quality and very few features.
Chan_misdn seems to be a very good project but it is still young.
Zaphfc in theory it's wonderful (zap echo cancellation, timing etc.) but
you have to use older * versions, (till new kapejod's release) and here
in Italy (with italian nt1) I have many stability issues.

Chan_capi works really great, you have to choose isdn boards with good
capi drivers (avm, eicon) but the results is really stable and full
featured.

regards
maxx