[Asterisk-Users] VoIP over 1xRTT

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 05:37:24 MST 2004

I didn't read this whole discussion but I've used the G729A codec
using X-Ten Pro on my laptop while connected to the 1xRTT network to
my Verizon phone via Bluetooth and it worked rather well.  (as long as
I had a full signal on my cell phone).  It's not something you can
call stable, or probably ever will be called stable but I was well
found it very cool that it did work.

MBM