[Asterisk-Users] SMTP MTA suggestions.

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Oct 19 02:58:13 MST 2004

I usually use Qmail www.qmail.org, in my humble opinion it is more straight forward to configure than sendmail.

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 21:11, Fabian Garcia wrote:

> I understand asterisk invokes sendmail in order to send email
> notifications of messages left. Is there another application less
> complicated than Sendmail, I already got mail servers else where and
> they are the ones I want to use.
>

> Any light in this matter will be appreciated.

There are several replacements, but sendmail isn't any harder to config.
You usually only need to change 3 lines in the sendmail config.

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person