[Asterisk-Users] Follow me using a loop

Pascal C. Kocher pascal.kocher at netbeat.biz
Tue Oct 19 02:12:04 MST 2004

Hello *-users

I'm trying to implement a simple follow me solution. The case is that I
would like to be able to pickup the incoming call on a line (whatever)
hang it up and repick it on another line (mobile)

Currently i'm using the following to accomplish this:

exten => 31xxxxxxx,1,Wait(1)
exten =>
31xxxxxxx,2,Dial(IAX2/pascal at pascal&CAPI/31xxxxxxx:079xxxxxxx,120,mgh)
exten => 31xxxxxxx,3,Goto(31xxxxxxx,1)

This successfully calls my firefly and my mobile phone using CAPI and I
can pick up the call. If I hang up on firefly for example it restarts
the calls on all phones and I'm able to pick it up on the mobile, which
works fine.

What I'm currently missing is, that I'm unable to hang up the call as
callee, as long as ther caller does not hang up, it loops indefinately,
which bothers me a little.

As you can see, I tried using the Option "h" to hangup the call, but of
course it will just continue and start again. Is there a possibility I
might have been missing to exit this loop as callee (maybe a
GotoIf-condition)?

Best regards,
Pascal.