[Asterisk-Users] Problem with DIAL command

Ali Riza turkuax at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:17:42 MST 2004

Hi,
I have Digium TDM400P. I have succesfully installed and got the demo.
However I have a problem with DIAL command. I have 2 FXS port (Zap/3 and
Zap/4).
Both of them are connected a inner telephone line.(100-Zap/3 and 101-Zap/4)
When i call 100 with phone 102, 101 redirects 102 to 103.
So i use

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Dial(Zap/g2/103,20)
exten => s,3,Hangup
exten => s,103,Hangup

When 103 answers to 102's call, it is ok,  but when i finish the call, the
call does not hangup. So line is busy although the call is finished.
It waits and when timeout becomes the lines are freed.(Zap/3 and Zap/4)
It there a problem with "Dial" command?
Another problem which is similar to that. When 102 finishes the call before
103 answers, it continues ringing the phone 103.
What is wrong?

Thanks in advance.