[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Re: cisco ip 7905 legal ..

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Mon Oct 18 14:19:21 MST 2004

Hi, I'm sending is some direct contact to Intracom, so you can try....
I got reply from Intracom also relatively late, but got ;-)
PJ

Dimitris Theodoropoulos, MSc
Area Manager
Central Europe, Baltics and Scandinavian
INTRACOM International Sales

Fixed : (+30 210) 667.7295
Fax    : (+30 210) 667.7107
GSM  : (+30 6973) 990.258