[Asterisk-Users] VoIP over 1xRTT

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 14:01:03 MST 2004

It kind of works...I've done it from my notebook. I wouldn't use it
all the time, or for anything important, but it is good for testing
and troubleshooting customer's systems while I'm on the road. I have
used both X-Lite and Diax, with decent success. I can't say that one
worked better than the other in this situation. The sound was a little
bit choppy, but it was the variable latency (jitter) that kills you on
a connection like that.

Brian