[Asterisk-Users] chan_skinny caller id.

Jason p voiceoveripguru at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:16:17 MST 2004

no it looks for one but sends it a default one. chan_sccp crashes
asterisk if you hit one of the speedial keys , plus it will not make
any calls after the first one then it unregisters and sits.. i sent a
email off the to chan_sccp dev people waiting to hear what they have
to say.. im willing to donate a 12sp to someone that can get them to
work. (right)

Jason