[Asterisk-Users] Where to buy POLYCOM phones?

Paul Dugas Paul at DugasEnterprises.com
Mon Oct 18 09:54:46 MST 2004

Jonathan Miller said:
> Does anyone know a good place to buy polycom phones?

Got an IP500 for $165 with shipping a couple weeks back from
www.pagecomputers.com.  Looking now, they're back ordered.  I'll likely be
buying 6 or 8 more from them in a week.

Only hitch so far is that I had to get the firmware updates and example
config files for my boot server from another source as these guys appear
not to have access to Polycom's site for such things.  Have I mentioned
how much I hate being a small business having to deal with the Ciscos and
Nortels of the world?  May be adding Polycom to the list soon.  Their
products are great but access to support for us little guys stinks.

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                               Dugas Enterprises, LLC
email: paul at dugasenterprises.com            1711 Indian Ridge Drive