[Asterisk-Users] IVR option problem

ismaelg igil at itranser.com
Mon Oct 18 07:19:06 MST 2004

Hello all,

I'm trying setting up an IVR on a Asterisk Soho PBX.

My problem is when I dial the IVR extensión from an Asterisk internal
extension all goes well, but when I dial the external number of the IVR,
e.g. 119235656, the PSTN number of my asterisk, I get the same IVR menu
but when I press on my phone the 1, to select the fist IVR option, or 2,
to select the second one, (the IVR has only two options),  I can't hear
anything more on my phone. My phone gets silent. And I lost the rest of
IVR locution.

Regards.

Ismael. Gil.