[Asterisk-Users] Capturing calls in asterisk

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Oct 18 05:35:28 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 06:51 -0500, Henry Devito wrote:
> Look at the debug commands.  I think this it what you are talking about?
>
> P.S.  Please when you start a new thread send a new message and don't reply
> to an old one and just change the subject.  I sort my messages by header as
> I'm am sure others on this list do.

There is no evidence in the headers of the previous message to make the
claim that this wasn't a new thread. If your mail reader has broken
threading or broken sorting, that is your problem.

While we are dealing with broken users here, Henry, fix your mail app to
do proper quoting. Also Top posting is for lazy people or those who
don't feel context is important.