[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 190 "Dial-Plan String" Settings

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Mon Oct 18 02:12:41 MST 2004

I don't have any soft phones setup, the SNOM receives the calls no problems when the SNOM tries to dial out it says "Not Found:" on the phone display, on the asterisk console with "asterisk -vvvvvgc" when I try to dialout I only get

chan_sip.c:7561 handle_request: Unknown SIP command 'PUBLISH' from '192.168.69.250'

Which I am told is normal as asterisk doesn't support the Publish command....

I have an analog phone plugged into the TDM400P in another port and it dials out without issue.

Thanks for the response this has been bugging the crap out of me, any help would be appreciated.

My /etc/extensions.conf is as follows.

[pstn]

exten => s,1,Wait(2)
exten => s,2,NoOp(Comment Only: Call from ${CALLERIDNUM}) ; Just put a comment in the CLI for info.
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/snom-james,45,t)  ;Dial James SNOM Phone for incoming calls
exten => s,4,Hangup

[internal]

exten => i,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => i,2,Hangup
exten => t,1,Hangup

exten => 099,1,Echo     ;simple echo test when you dial 099 on your phone

include => outgoing
include => voip
include => sip

[outgoing]

exten => _9X.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9X.,2,Congestion()
exten => _9X.,3,Hangup

[voip]

exten => _1XX,1,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN}@192.168.254.250/${CALLERIDNUM})     ; 1xx extension to Salisbury
exten => _2XX,1,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN}@192.168.20.250/${CALLERIDNUM})      ; 2xx extension to Marcoola
exten => 610,1,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN}@192.168.30.250/${CALLERIDNUM})  ; 610 to Jindalee
exten => 620,1,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN}@192.168.40.250/${CALLERIDNUM})  ; 620 to Batteryhill

[sip]

exten => 690,1,Dial(SIP/snom-james,30,tr)
exten => 690,2,voicemail2,u900
exten => 690,102,voicemail2,b900

exten => 691,1,Dial(SIP/bt-karen,30,tr)
exten => 691,2,voicemail2,u901
exten => 691,102,voicemail,b901

My sip.conf is as follows

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 192.168.69.1
context = sip
disallow = gsm
allow = alaw
disallow = ulaw
nat=disable
srvlookup=no
localnet=192.168.69.0/255.255.255.0
subscribecontext = sip

[snom-james]
type=friend
secret=<password deleted>
host=dynamic
callerid="James" <690>
defaultip=192.168.69.250
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=900

[bt-karen]
type=friend
secret=<password deleted>
host=dynamic
callerid="Karen" <691>
defaultip=192.168.69.251
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=901

Although when I first start asterisk up I always get this 1 error that I am not sure about.

chan_sip.c:681 retrans_pkt: Maximum retries exceeded on call 3d1b58ba507ed7ab2eb141f241b71efb at 192.168.69.1 for seqno 102 (Non-critical Request)

James