[Asterisk-Users] Problem building Zaptel from CVS v1-0

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Sun Oct 17 01:50:25 MST 2004

When trying to build the zaptel source from the v1-0 label, I get an error
compiling the new file wcte11xp.c:

parse error before "spinlock_t"

This error doesn't occur when compiling the zaptel source from HEAD nor did
it occur in the source from Sept 19th.

Can anyone suggest the right course of action to take to be able to work
with a stable version?  For example v1-0-1 compiles just fine (doesn't
include the new file) is this an OK stable version to use?

I ask because the advice on the Asterisk download pages is to use v1-0.

Thanks

Bill Seddon