[Asterisk-Users] Bandwidth control on a home office network

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sun Oct 17 00:20:26 MST 2004

Looks like it's time to add a WIKI page on QOS routing alternatives,
listing options such as the Linksys WRT (with OpenWRT or Sveasoft
or...), m0n0wall, LEAF, etc.  It seems that this would be a bit
off-topic, but QOS if very much a concern for VOIP.  Any volunteers
who'd actually know what they're talking about?  I'm currently in the
research phase of my next router-solution, since it's good-bye for my
trusted 5861 soon.

www.ipcop.org

Did I mention, it's free?

Roger