[Asterisk-Users] Working Wellgate *SIP* 38xx/35xx hardware anyone?

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sat Oct 16 12:27:23 MST 2004

On the site note, I was able to get a reply from Welltech, that accepts
this and 3 other bugs with 35xx and 38xx SIP versions, and saying that
all those require a new firmware, and that it'll take a lot of time for
them to release one, quoting: "The next released version will be take a
long time.
All that I could do is collecting the info from the client side and checking
out the latest version could resolve it or not.
If the bug is about the SIP stack such like the communication between Proxy,
that will take a long time."

no comments.
Vahan