[Asterisk-Users] help , chan_sccp wont build.

James Forte james at magna.net
Sat Oct 16 11:30:10 MST 2004

I have the same problem. I just gave up.

jim

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Jason Price wrote:

> anyone find a bug/fix for this i have clean my cvs files and tried to
> rebuild.. same issues.. and my 12sp is still looking at me unused =>
>
> Jason
>

> On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:04:18 +1000, Julien Goodwin
> <asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au> wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 02:34:20AM -0400, Jason Price arranged a set of bits into the following:
> >

> > > just downloaded the latest cvs on * and chan_sccp , it wont build, i
> > > have edited the make file per the README
> >
> > > [root at apollo chan_sccp]# make
> > > Now compiling .... sccp_channel.c           279 lines
> > > sccp_channel.c: In function `sccp_channel_send_callinfo':
> > > sccp_channel.c:48: structure has no member named `callerid'
> > > sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> > > sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> > > sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> > > sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> > > sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> > > make: *** [.tmp/sccp_channel.o] Error 1
> > According to current Asterisk & chan_sccp CVS (as of 5 minutes ago) you
> > shouldn't be getting that, what seems most likely is that you messed up
> > setting the ASTERISK_SOURCE in the Makefile, check that and the
> > integrity of your asterisk CVS and drop me an e-mail if you have any
> > more problems.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Julien Goodwin
> > chan_sccp developer

Yours Truly
James Forte, Magna.Net Inc.   THE Dot Net in Timeshare
http://Timeshare.Magna.Net/       mailto:James at Magna.Net
7540 Municipal Drive, Orlando FL, 407-352-2402 EFax: 253-423-5482
THIS COMMUNICATION IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) ABOVE.
PLEASE DISCARD IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR.