[Asterisk-Users] RE: G729 and Sipura

Miguel miguel at amplanet.com.br
Sat Oct 16 07:35:20 MST 2004

Jefferson,

I have it working great.

What do yo see in * show translation command ?

Kind regards,

Miguel

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 07:27:33 -0300
From: Jefferson Carvalho <jefferson at jeffnetworks.com.br>
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] G729 and Sipura.
To: Digium/ Asterisk-Users <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Hello All,

I purchased yesterday two G729 licenses from Digium to
my asterisk box. I used the register utility and i follow
the installation procedures as describes the README.

I forced my sipuras to use G729a protocol and on my sip.conf
too.

I get a message that there's no compatible codecs!!!

What should i do? - When i use * show codecs ,
G.729a AUDIO is there!

I tried use my X-Pro and i got the same error.

I was looking at ITU website for more information if there's
a diference between G729 and G729/a/b and compatibility
issues between them.

Best Regards ,

-Jefferson Carvalho
  Teresina-PI-Brazil