[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 + 7914 - not worked

Vasiliy Voropaev vvg at itcn.ru
Sat Oct 16 02:21:24 MST 2004

Julien Goowin wrote:

>[SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX]
>addon = 1 ; How many 7914's are connected

>Also check that you are using current chan_sccp with asterisk 1.0, but
>7914 support has been in chan_sccp for a few months now.
>You probably also wish to add some more speeddials and lines to be able
>to properly test the 7914.

But there is no "addon" string in source tree. I use chan_sccp2 from 30 Jul
2004 with little bit of changes (such as distinctive ringing and my own
softkeys). I tried to install latest sources from sourceforge.net, but
result is the same.

PS: May be it's not for you and it's not a good idea to posting code to this
list, but softkeys in my 7960 not work because there is invalid
CallReference value (always zero) in SelectSoftKeysMessage. I tried to set
r->msg.SelectSoftKeysMessage.lel_callReference = htolel(c->callid);
in sccp_dev_set_keyset(), and it's worked.

Also, little bit of code:
sccp_pbx_call():

  // Ring Ring, wakey wakey!
  headp=&ast->varshead;
  alert_info = "";
  AST_LIST_TRAVERSE(headp,current,entries) {
    /* Check whether there is a ALERT_INFO variable */
    if (strcasecmp(ast_var_name(current),"ALERT_INFO") == 0) {
      alert_info = ast_var_value(current);
    }
  }

  if (!strcasecmp(alert_info, "Bellcore-dr2")) {
    sccp_dev_set_ringer(d, StationOutsideRing);
  } else {
    sccp_dev_set_ringer(d, StationInsideRing);
  }

Best Regards,
Vasiliy Voropaev.