[Asterisk-Users] help , chan_sccp wont build.

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Sat Oct 16 00:04:18 MST 2004

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 02:34:20AM -0400, Jason Price arranged a set of bits into the following:
> just downloaded the latest cvs on * and chan_sccp , it wont build, i
> have edited the make file per the README

> [root at apollo chan_sccp]# make
> Now compiling .... sccp_channel.c           279 lines
> sccp_channel.c: In function `sccp_channel_send_callinfo':
> sccp_channel.c:48: structure has no member named `callerid'
> sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
> make: *** [.tmp/sccp_channel.o] Error 1
According to current Asterisk & chan_sccp CVS (as of 5 minutes ago) you
shouldn't be getting that, what seems most likely is that you messed up
setting the ASTERISK_SOURCE in the Makefile, check that and the
integrity of your asterisk CVS and drop me an e-mail if you have any
more problems.

Thanks,
Julien Goodwin
chan_sccp developer