[Asterisk-Users] Looking for supplier for 7912G and 7940Gs reply in private

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Oct 15 14:46:27 MST 2004

Well since LoudPacket is totally dropping the ball on us (they said two
weeks two weeks ago, and said two or more weeks today) I need to start
poking around for an alternate place to source my Cisco phones.

Just looking for 5 now, two two 7940Gs and three 7912Gs, preferably new,
and if not new must be certified reseller so we don't get nailed huge on
the SMARTnet.

Please reply privately, and my sincere apologies to the list.

TIA

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E