[Asterisk-Users] Re: Advice on OS Choice

John Millican john at millican.us
Fri Oct 15 14:25:53 MST 2004

Yes I am lazily top posting.  This thread is getting ridiculous (don't waste
your time flaming).  Freedom is being able to choose if I want to use GPL or
BSD or my own "stupid" license agreement.  To give my work away for no cost
or to charge exobanant prices for it.  We are not all ever going to agree
one is better than the other, there will always be some disagreement.   That
is the beauty of freedom, we can disagree.  If I like one better than the
other I will use it and you are free to think that I am stupid and use the
other.  That is freedom!  I don't have to agree with you, you don't have to
agree with me and we can both say so without fear of governmental reprisal.
Now lets get back to talking about the wonderful software that this list is
about, Please.  I read this to learn about Asterisk, not GPL or BSD.
Thank you for your time,
John Millican