[Asterisk-Users] Cisco to * problem

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Fri Oct 15 07:49:42 MST 2004

I am trying to connect a Cisco 3640 terminating a PRI to * with SIP.
When I call into the PRI, the Cisco answers the call and sends it on to *,
however there is no audio.  The clue is, the following message out of *:

Oct 15 07:50:58 NOTICE[1094289728]: chan_sip.c:2679 process_sdp: Content
is 'multipart/mixed;boundary=uniqueBoundary', not 'application/sdp'

Looking at the * code, this looks like a mismatch of some sort between *
and Cisco, but I have tried every combination of codecs I can think if,
and the problem doesn't change.  Has anyone seen this message, or have a
clue as to what it means?

TIA

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.