[Asterisk-Users] too many ex-(boy|girl)friends

Ben Wern bmwl at enmesh.net
Fri Oct 15 07:21:37 MST 2004

That's pretty good..

I have a similar situation, where I need to match all the area codes in
a particular state like:

exten => _[904|321|407|252]XXXXXXX,1,Dial..............

But it doesn't work. I can get it to work with something along the lines of:

exten -> _[904|321|407|352]X.,1,Dial

But I was hoping to be more specific.. other than specifying each area
code ala _904XXXXXXX,1,Dial..... do you know of any way to do this?

Ben Wern