[Asterisk-Users] Re: FireFly w/ SIP

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Fri Oct 15 06:47:03 MST 2004

FireFly is awesome, it's not giving quality issues like X-Lite is. FireFly's
only problem was it wasn't registering with the server often enough, making
that NAT box forget the connection and not allow incoming streams.

Adam Hart said they would add it as an adjustable feature to the next
version coming out next week.