[Asterisk-Users] Looking for recommendations for a low-cost FXO toIP gateway.

Yiannis Costopoulos lists at w2ns.com
Fri Oct 15 01:25:31 MST 2004

As far as I know there are quite few companies out there that do FXO
Gateways. Mediatrix does a 2-port and 4-port anologue FXO model. The other
solutions is a Sipura-3000. The Sipura 3000 will need it's own dialplan too,
because it has an FXO, FXS and Eth port. So, you will have to do some
configuration. Some people have reported different issues with it. one of
them is over-heating. I haven't used any of the Mediatrix products, or any
other FXO gateway, so I don't have personal experience.

I hope it helps,
Yiannis.